Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year eve

Sorry readers, I should post this earlier cause it's falls on New Year eve, LOL.
So how did you guys celebrated your New Year eve? BBQ? Steamboat?
Well, i hang out with my boy once again and of course with my lovely friends too. At first, we went to eat western food. Then, we headed to Straits Quay. There were fulled with cars and people as what we expected since it's a new mall and there got a lot of events that day.
Here goes the pictures which took by my dear. =D

The blogger.
3 Bestie. =)
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

The only two babes of mine, Reen and Jo.
#1

#2

#3

Boy friend and girl friend.
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

Jue Qi, first time met with her.
#1

#2

Took by me before countdown.
Love you!

Let's check it out, see...
There's so crowded.
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

The best firework which i ever seen.
*thumbs up
Group photo after countdown.
*XOXO
♥.
After that, Janice and Aik brought us went for a drink. They ordered a towel of Tiger. LOL, this's my first time in my life of drinking beer. Don't be surprise readers, I'm still me, the old me, I'm not a wild wild girl, haha. As what we seen below, that's called dart. Four of us formed 2 teams and competed among each other. My dear, Wern and me were in group B while Janice and Aik were in group A. Guess who's the winner? =)


W & A
*muackx
#1

#2

Till here then readers.
♥ enjoyyy~


No comments: