Friday, February 18, 2011

Chap Goh Meh

Chap Goh Meh's the last day of the Chinese New Year festival which's celebrated on the 15th day. For you guys information, it's also known as the Chinese Valentine’s Day and those single people turn out on this night for the same purpose of match-making.

At night, my hubby brought us to esplanade for the celebration and we all had fun there. This's the first time we threw the traditional mandarin orange into the sea although four of us no longer single. haha! Sounds weird right? What for 2 pair couples of us went there to throw orange? Can i say for fun? =)

Pictures-time!!!

Written out our wishes? =)

This's mine! heee*

My dears'

The blogger, XOXO

=)

tsktsk, me again.

Got the chance to take with the BUNNY! awww....<3


Feeling hot after playing this ball with my dear.
see....I WAS WET!

Staring at you guys, hmmm....

Last but not least, the fireworks, WOW~

Enjoy readers. <3

No comments: