Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HIM and HER

My boy went to find me after my last day of working part-time which was fall on Sunday. And today, he's finally back to his hometown, Sungai Petani, after having our dinner together at 'che chu'(青屋). I don't know how much would i miss him again this time. =( What a sad case. But nevermind, I promise to wait him patiently in Penang once again just like the previous time. Well, it's just a simple date for us. We got no idea where to go so we just round and round the Penang Island. *kinda stupid and boring right? but we did enjoy so much. As what i said in mandarin, 只要是跟我们心爱的人在一起,去哪里,做什么都很幸福 Correct?

Pictures-time people, let's the pictures do the talk then.
Enjoy~


Blogger =)

The delicious coconut jelly, yumyum.
*highly recommended! This shop is located at Jalan Dato Keramat.


Awww...taste good!



Dada with coconut? teehee.

HIM and HER


*
KISS KISS, I LOVE YOU BIE


♥Dada

No comments: