Monday, November 8, 2010

My schedule for every Tuesday is freaking busy and rush, but now it's even worst.
I got 1 presentation for my accounting assignment at 10.30a.m. and another 1 small quiz for the organisation and management at 12p.m. by tomorrow.
And the main point is i need to wear my formal wear and high heels from 'SOT' BLOCK walk to 'SBS' BLOCK and then from 'SBS' BLOCK walk back to 'SOT' BLOCK again since our class got three continuous tutorial classes from 9a.m.-1.30p.m and all are different block and classes as well.
So unlucky right? Haizzz...
I'm lacking of time right now but i don't know where to start?
I got no idea and my mind is totally blank now.
Gosh! =(

4 comments:

ItsM3 said...

Its your fade.. kekez.. anyway.. gambateh la.. XD support u mentally.

Ms. Amanda said...

hehe, yea, i got no choice. Thx for support! I will try my best d.

Louis said...

Owh..busy day~
Anyway,Good luck for presentation and Add oil =D

Ms. Amanda said...

hehe. sure sure!Thank you!!!