Friday, November 12, 2010

A twist in my life


After more than one year and seven months plus of being couple, it came to an end. Now i'm back to my single life just like 2 years ago. I learnt that it's pathetic to cry over things because there's always a bright side of everything. Moral support from my family and friends is all I needed and i would like to thank all of them. I knew that without them i won't be heal that fast. I love you all. *XOXO

Anyway, i would like to tell him that....
One day you will be regret of losing me. You will think back and say Amanda was the girl that love him so much but he hurts her. I promise.


6 comments:

ItsM3 said...

Cheer yea :)
support support

Ms. Amanda said...

^^en!

MauMao said...

cheer up
we'll alwiz support u de~~ ^^
tats wad frenz for~

Jac said...

Not bad not bad! Jiayous I support you^^

Ryano said...

Good Word~ haha~

Ms. Amanda said...

thx thx thx! =DD