Saturday, November 27, 2010

Straits Quay

This is the new mall which opened on Thursday, same opening day with the 1st Avenue.
But i don't think many people heard of it since it's not located by the main road.
And the main point is the outlook of the building is totally like a parade, all in white colour, nobody will notice that it is a mall actually.
Anyhow, this mall is highly recommended!
Unbelieveable? Have a look then. =D


front side of Straits Quay



see me? haa.

so nice...


my personally love this the most

this's great too



joanne, me, sherreen, sharon


There're roving session too, from 630pm everyday,
support them ya! =DD
Oh ya...
please take note that my friends and I would be performed a drama mix with dance from 18 of Dec - 26 Dec too.
Come and support kay?




3 comments:

ItsM3 said...

Where are the performance?

Ms. Amanda said...

staits quay! =)

ItsM3 said...

okk.. sure support !