Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I HATE YOU

Seriously, i never thought of hate for anyone in my life. But this time, I, myself was totally out of my control. I can't stopped myself to hate him although i'm trying very hard. I was totally failed. I can't hidden my feelings anymore since my mind wasn't allow me to do so.

I am always a soft hearted girl, everyone knows this well. But this is not mean that anyone of you are allow to bully me or even challenge on me. I'm always me, and i DO NOT want anyone of you to spoil my reputation by talking or spreading out all those NONSENSE. And once you did, i won't forgive you!!!

Curse him, LOL. This is what my friends suggested me. But i don't think i will do so because I believe that our life got retribution. Once you treated people so bad and cruel, then you are going to deserve those punishments in your future. So now, I'm going to put my eyes on you and I would like to see when is the day comes to you. Be ready.


4 comments:

itsM3 said...

Cheer~ :) I will be there

Ms. Amanda said...

=) enen.

Allenbaby said...

always b thr for u

Snorlax Khoo said...

Who is that HIM?? So Bad..Dont know what world is this..haiz..FTW