Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm the Sour Queen


After practicing for almost two months, our drama show for the Alice in the Wonderland's + the dance steps from the Chocolate Factory is finally start by today until 26 of Dec. There are two sessions for weekends which is from 6.30pm-7pm and another session is 9pm-9.30pm. While for weekdays, if i'm not mistaken it's from 7.30pm-8pm.
This kind of performance is the first show held in Malaysia and i'm sure it's gonna be great. =DD I'm gonna be the sour queen, 2nd main character in this show but i will only appear 10 minutes after the show starts. So, if you want to see me, then wait patiently. HAHA! and ya, do come and support kay? But please don't be shocked with my dress up and make up. hohoho

This's the real sour queen

This's my dress up people =)
O, ya....and with the fake curly hair
which is in orange or red colour
and this's my sour queen make up. =D

Wish me good luck!
XOXO