Saturday, December 11, 2010

Yea, you did tell me what are the reasons we two broken up and i accepted it as well and we were friend after that. But after some times, i only realized that i was wrong. Love really made me so sick.

From the beginning, we knew it well. Those reasons are not the main reasons, if not your heart changed and your love towards me becoming lesser, our relationship would never end.

I was angry and mad of it is because you're lying to everyone. You told them i was the only person who did wrong things and you were so innocent since you were the one who get cheated and yes, you did it. Your classmates trusted you and thought i'm the bad girl, the play girl. But who knows? The truth wasn't like that. Haiz.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The trust will never end untill death strikes ;)

Anonymous said...

He is SUCK, if everything you said is truth!

itsM3 said...

Cheer ya, =D Support you always.

MauMao said...

alwiz here to support u~

Ms. Amanda said...

=) thank you for trust me and support me people.