Monday, March 7, 2011

Exercises

HAHA. So unbelievable, i have becoming a sport girl these days. From last 2 weeks onwards, i keep on swimming and dancing. During last Sunday, i went to Penang Bowl with my hubby and friends for bowling. My hands and legs's muscle is extremely pain and sore now. Sob TT. Willing to give me some massage anybody ??


Love Myspace Comments

To follow the college rules, everyone must wear swimsuit, goggle and also cap.
Nah....this's how am i look like when swimming although the girl below is not me.
LMAO.
I wanna be like her that hot one day.
And yes, i will be wearing in my bikini that time. =)
Bowlinggg!!!
My skill is so so lousy and noob.
Longkang again and again.
I can't even get a total marks of 60....
What about dance? sexy dance you guys thought?
nope....i don't know any of it.
I just learn whatever my friends teach.
Let's ROCK baby.
Stay tunned readers.
Gonna blog again soon, XOXO!


No comments: