Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kl -part i

As what i promised you guys, my next blog is gonna be great. So now, i'm going to blog about my 10 days KL "trip" and it's gonna to be divided into many parts since my friends haven't upload all those 600++ pics. lmao. Actually, i went there for the Alison in Candyland's show, it's some kind like sketch mix with dance. And once again, i'm the Sour Queen. haha! =P

In these 10 days, we went to :
  1. Mines shopping mall *as it's our show venue.
  2. The Curve *to buy something special.
  3. Times Square
  4. Sungei Wang
  5. Bintang Walk
  6. Chee Cheong gai *pronounce in Cantonese please.
  7. Pavillion *only walk around since d almost 10pm.
  8. Night market behind our hotel.
p/s: I can't remember whether i left out any places d. I think that's all..

In the hotel
Doing nothing while waiting for friend to shower.

Punch myself??? haha....idk what am i doing.

Sour Queen
Look so emo and sad after the make up...haha*

Alison with the Sour Queen,
oopss..., is SWEET QUEEN. =)

My gang's photos
heee* i love this pic the most. Cool~

MISS you guysss.... >.<

Stay tunned for PART TWO readers!
♥.


No comments: