Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kl -part iii

No, pleasee....
Not to snap me with this sour queen make up!
Arggghhh......!!! stop ittt!

Okay, fine fine.
Love to snap me right?
Come on baby.
Just snap as much as possible. Grrr.
#1. The huge chicken v.s sweet queen
*tsk tsk

#2. LMAO. They took it accidentally.

#3. Photo shooting huh?! hahah.

#4.

#5. Black's tall and huge compared to me, GOSH!

#6. S.H.E? perhaps? LOL.

#7. Miss you girls.

#8. Spot me?

#9. Big enough to see me?

#10. The chicken's behind me!
Ooppss~

#11. Again, I know you guys love me.
But please stop snapping....!

#12. Sexy wild pose? So funny.

#13. As what my friend said, I'm Mcd uncle's new gf.
Damn swt.

#14. kiss for him? O.o

#15. Queen v.s. Court Jester.

#16. Picture behing the show.
Group photo *but not all people is inside.

#17. Spot my queen crown?

#18. Leg injured. Plaster is needed.

#19. lol.

#20. Booo~

Enjoy!!!
XOXO.

No comments: